Well, I didn’t participate in chain letters as a kid because I thought they were a waste of time. And I’ve put off participating in this game for several days. But I didn’t want you to think I’m a party-pooper. (Although I am.) I had better stop writing and get on with it… I’ve already wasted a couple of random facts just in the babbling.
Here are the rules for Eight Random Facts:
Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight Random Facts/Habits About Me:
- I have two favorite ice cream sundaes. (a) Vanilla Ice Cream + Maple Syrup (the real kind) + Cashews. (b) Coffee Ice Cream + Chocolate Syrup + Almonds.
- I spent a year in Japan as an exchange student with Rotary.
- The first time I swam in the Atlantic Ocean, it was from a west coast. I may have been naked.
- I seriously regret that I was in my forties when I finally discovered fresh pesto. All those wasted years with no basil… Poor me… Poor me…
- I can’t believe I’m still awake. I’m usually in bed by now. I like to get up really early in the morning… so I may be getting punchy soon…
- I like to organize events, but I don’t like to attend them.
- I still don’t have a cell phone. (Though I did just buy a little Tracfone for work – for the Day Camp season offsite trips.)
- I must be very boring, because I can’t think of an eighth fact… Oh wait! I didn’t participate in chain letters as a kid! But you knew that…
- Adam Paul – a fellow with “entirely too many hobbies…”
- Ruth – she has two blogs – Body, Soul, & Spirit, and Come Home for Supper.
- Larry – the Brownstone Birder
- Jeremy – who hasn’t posted in a long time… so I think it’s about time and this is as good an excuse as any…
- Deb – Sand Creek Almanac
- Sue – (or one of her sisters?)
- Laura – Somewhere in New Jersey
- Tom – Mon@arch’s Nature Blog
Wow. That was grueling. I hope no one ever invites me to participate in one of those again! I’m exhausted… better go to bed… it’s hours past my bedtime!