Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share 7 random or weird things about yourself.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I don’t know what plant makes these seeds. (Do you?)
- There are few problems that can’t be solved with Dark Chocolate. This may not be true for the world at large, but it is certainly true for me.
- Before the next 12 hours is up, I will have hosted (hostessed?) two birthday parties at the Audubon Center. (Do you think children’s birthday parties are totally out of control in this day and age?)
- Our house really needs to be painted… or sided…
- The weather folks promise that we are about to get blasted with up to 20 inches of snow… I couldn’t be happier. (I hope I remember to put the snowshoes in my car before I leave work…)
- I’m growing my hair. I have this image of me as an old woman with a long gray braid down my back…
- I never liked oatmeal as a kid. Then I discovered stone-cut oats. I’m hooked!
- Deb at Dryad Art
- Summer Butterfly
- Nature Woman
- The Scrapper Poet
- Roundtop Ruminations
- Nina – Nature Remains
If I didn’t list you, it may be because I noticed you were already listed elsewhere… And hey, if you weren’t, there’s no reason you can’t participate anyway. You know you want to.