Adam tagged me for a new meme in this post. It’s a six word memoir, inspired by Hemingway, who once bet ten dollars that he could sum up his life in six words. He came up with: For Sale: baby shoes, never worn.
Here are the meme rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person who tagged you in your post and to this original post if possible so we can track it as it travels across the blogosphere.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!
If it sounds like fun, consider yourself tagged!
P.S. I think another blogging friend tagged me for this a while ago. I wasn’t ready to play then. This time when it came around, I instantly had an idea… Apologies to the first tagger, and for forgetting who that was…
P.P.S. That’s me with the crossed arms.