So you know how people who are bored make up silly polls to put on Facebook? And they you’re supposed to copy the questions and answer them for yourself and post them? And then your friends are supposed to copy them and erase your answers and put their own answers on and then re-post them?
Here is the Naturalist Poll that I created while bored. You know what to do:
- Have you ever eaten a cuckoo flower (or any other wildflower)?
- Have you ever held a spittle bug on the end of your finger and watched it do the spittle bug dance?
- When was the first time you saw a Bald Eagle?
- Would you rather be pee’d on by a toad or musked by a garter snake?
- Have you ever found an owl pellet in the woods?
- Have you ever watched a dragonfly nymph eat a minnow?
- Have you ever gone out on the first warm rainy night of spring to watch the salamanders do “it”?
- When was the first time you went tent camping?
- When was the most memorable time you slept under the stars?
- Have you ever stayed up all night to watch a lunar eclipse?
- Would you rather go hiking in summer or winter?
- When was the last time you lost your shoe in the mud?
I’m gonna put it on Facebook, too…